Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Saturday!


Okay so today is leg day! And in honor of leg day, I am going to post my workout for alllll you people.


30 minutes before I work out i'll eat oatmeal (oats and water) and drink a bottle of water. 
*In my last post I forgot to stress how important it is to drink a crap ton of water!

Then about 15 minutes before I'll start drinking my pre-workuout.


I will warm up on the elliptical for 10 minutes and I stretch for 5-10 minutes. You have to stretch out really good so you don't hurt yourself. Seriously... It is so important!!! STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH!!!!! 

I am going to post the exact work I will do and the weight I will use, if you decide to do this workout change it up to where you will feel comfortable.

Back Squat:
1x10: Warm up with bar (bar is 45lbs)
2x10: Bar with 25lb plates on each side
2x8:  Bar with 35lb plates on each side
2x6: Bar with 45lb plates on each side
1x4: Bar with 45lb and 10lb plates on each side

Front Squat:
1x10: Warm up with bar

2x10: Bar with 10lb plates on each side
2x6: Bar with 25lb plates on each side
1x4: Bar with 35lb plates on each side

Lunges:
4x20: 60lb bar or 20lb dumbbells 


Wall sits:
3 sets for 1 minute holding 25lb plate

One Legged Ball Leg Curls:
3x20 

Circuit from Hell:
Running man: 20
Squats: 20
Squat Jumps: 20
Lunges: 20


Running man: 16
Squats: 16
Squat Jumps: 16
Lunges: 16

Running man: 12
Squats: 12
Squat Jumps: 12
Lunges: 12

Core:
Pike ups on ball with push ups:
3x15

Plank:
3 sets for 1 minute

Trunk Twists:
3x20: with 35lb plate

Cardio (If I can walk)

After I am done i'll drink a protein shake (protein powder and water)

Hope this helps! If you don't know what some of these workouts are you can look them up online! Really easy!!! 

Get up and MOVE!!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment