Saturday, April 13, 2013

Summer is right around the corner, so here is an ab workout!! Remember that you can kill yourself in the gym but if you don't eat healthy you will never see those sexy abs ;)

Pick a muscle group to workout then do this after:

3 sets: Plank- 1 minute
3x20: Russian Twists with 25lb plate
3x10: Pike ups on a ball holding the last one for 30 seconds
3x10: Leg lifts on a ball (lower back on a yoga ball hands holding onto a stationary object)
3x10: Cable crunches
3 sets: Plank with hands holding a bosu, and feet either on a bench or a ball (more difficult)

Then get on the elliptical for 30 minutes




Alright you guys, a little bit of uplifting and encouraging advice. I understand that sometimes it is hard to eat healthy and hard to find time to go to the gym and workout. But the ONLY person stopping you from doing it is yourself. And it took me a while to figure out how to make it work, and I still am working on it. There are days where I want to eat chocolate or not go to the gym. But I know that if I do, the outcome will be much more rewarding. So don't give up. If you fail today then get back up and start tomorrow. Treat everyday like a Monday, at least thats what I do. You can do it!! I have faith in you guys. Remember you can always shoot me emails with questions or concerns!! Hope my blog is inspiring at least one person.

Get up and move

2 comments:

  1. hello great blog big fan

    So last night I ate a bunch of candy and then ran 4 miles and did some push ups and then I threw up should I be concerned, also does it make a difference what kind of candy i ate? (it was milk duds mostly, but I had several handfuls of Mike and Ike's as well. also a bunch of twizzlers since I had skipped lunch and dinner. oh and breakfast.)I didn't enjoy throwing up but I mean I can deal with it if that's a side effect of working out. Any advice? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack!!

    Typically candy isn't the best thing to eat really ever let alone before a workout. And you skipped breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you should always be eating!!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete