Monday, April 29, 2013

You guys.. I'm the worst.. I have been so stressed with cheer tryouts and finals so I haven't blogged for 2 weeks. But I'm back! And this summer I am going to get freaking cut!! Who's with me?? Finals were not good for me... I gained a little bit of weight and didn't eat super healthy. But I am back! Im going home to California for a week and I am going to try to get back into it when there. SERIOUSLY!! It is so "easy" to get out of shape. So dumb. But now I see how important it is to work your butt off everyday! 

Alright errryone. Me and my friend Kyle made some seriously good fried chicken. 
Cut up your chicken into pieces and dip them in egg whites and flaxseed and some seasoning (your choice) we used lemon pepper. Then stick it in the frying pan! So stinking good! Then we had some brown rice and broccoli. Yum. okay, try it. 

As for a workout.. Im trying to come up with some new exciting things.. It's hard sometimes. But recently I have been liking burpee pull ups. 

I stand under the smith machine do a pull-up then do a burpee (with a push up) . Its KILLER! but it gets my heart racing and I feel like a BAD-A! 

I think I am going to start doing cross-fit... yeah probably going to do cross-fit.

okay guys. I will post more. I PROMISE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment